What To Do – When You Don’t Know What To DoBy
The mainstay for the majority of parents is telling the child what not to do – Don’t do this. Don’t do that. Unfortunately, more often than not; parents fail to tell the child what to do. You were indoctrinated and conditioned to not do this or that without adequate guidance how to make a decision on ‘what to do.’ Now you have difficulty deciding what to do. In the absence of not knowing ‘what to do’—-you can do the following until you know what you desire to do.
• Avoid spending time with naysayer people.
• Avoid running from your problems. – Face them head on.
• Avoid lying to yourself. –You can lie to anyone else in the world, but you can’t lie to yourself and be successful. M Scott Peck
• Avoid putting your own needs on the back burner. No one can do what you need to do for your needs.
• Avoid working on being someone you’re not.
• Avoid holding onto the past.
• Avoid being scared to make a mistake. So called ‘mistakes’ can lead to the solution.
• Avoid berating yourself for perceived mistakes. They lead to the solution.
• Avoid thinking you can buy happiness. Bigger houses or cars never create a bigger person.
• Avoid exclusively looking to others for happiness.
• Avoid being idle.
• Avoid thinking you’re not ready. Readiness is a decision. Decide
• Avoid getting involved in relationships for the wrong reasons.
• Avoid rejecting new relationships just because old ones didn’t work.
• Avoid competing against anyone.
• Avoid being jealous of others.
• Avoid complaining and feeling sorry for yourself. What goes around comes around. – What you complain & whine about is what comes back.
• Avoid holding grudges. Grudges prevent you from seeing clearly for your best interest.
• Avoid letting others bring you down to their level.
• Avoid doing the same things over and over and expecting different results.
• Avoid overlooking the beauty in the moment.
• Avoid working to make things perfect. Perfection is in the eye of the beholder. You aren’t the only beholder.
• Avoid following the path of least resistance. The best fruit is on the highest branch.
• Avoid blaming others for your travail. What goes around comes around. – What you blame others about is what comes back.
• Avoid being everything to everyone.
• Avoid worrying. Worry is an endless loop. What goes around comes around. Focus on what you desire.
• Avoid focusing on what you don’t want. – What goes around comes around. Focus on what you desire.
• Focus on TRUST, FAITH, BELIEF moment to moment all ways always.
• Focus on being grateful for all things big and small – the small things add up to big things.
I wish you well on your journey of deciding what to do. ###
Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, PhD, Metaphysician – Certified Hypnosis and Regression Practitioner, Author and Speaker. Dr. Dorothy facilitates clearing blocks, fears and limiting beliefs. You can live the life you desire. She facilitates Past Life Regression and Future Life Progression. She was a World Regression Congress faculty member in the Netherlands, India, Brazil and Turkey. http://www.drdorothy.net http://facebook.com/DrDorothyNed http://myasea.com/drdorothy