Ask Dr. Dorothy
Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, PhD, noted author of Protect Your Child from Sexual Abuse/Incest Perpetrators and If I’d Only Known…Sexual Abuse in or out of the Family: A Guide to Prevention, speaker and seminar leader has over thirty years experience specializing in Personal and Professional Development. She is noted for her pioneering work in Emotional, Physical and Sexual Abuse Prevention and Recovery.
Dr. Neddermeyer specializes in: Mind, Body, Spirit transformation for Individuals, Special Issues and Professionals. As an inspirational leader, Dr. Neddermeyer empowers people to view life’s challenges as an opportunity for Personal/Professional Growth and Spiritual Awakening.
- Diplomate in Professional Psychotherapy from the International Academy of Behavioral Medicine, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Inc.
- Diplomate in Clinical Ericksonian Neo-Linguistic Hypnotherapy from the National Board of Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (CCH)
- Certified Regression Therapist (CRT)
- Certificate of Past Life Training with Brian Weiss, MD
- Past President (2008 – 2010) Board member (2002 – 2010) International Association for Regression Research and Therapies, Inc. www.iarrt.org
- Board Member Arizona Holistic Chamber of Commerce (2006 -current) http://AZholisticChamber.com
- Member: European Association for Regression Therapists (EARTh)
- Faculty Member: World Congress for Regression Therapists (WCRT) 2003 Netherlands, 2006 India, 2008 Brazil, 2011 Turkey http://www.regressioncongress.org/
Are you feeling unhappy, sad, depressed, disoriented, alienated, or unable to allow joy into your life?
Have a question regarding your personal and/or occupation wellness?
Healthy living is knowing how to have fun, and knowing how to consciously create success. Good health is the aliveness you create — aliveness with love, trust, expectancy and enthusiasm — with which you live your life and explore your reality.
If you are unable to achieve healthy living and good health you could benefit from our services.
Please feel free to contact me with questions.